Flipkart becomes the #1 e-commerce Marketplace in India. Even Flipkart allows the customer to become the seller of Flipkart. There is one biggest opportunity for the young generation to generate their own revenue in their home. Flipkart Seller program allows joining everyone who has GST Number and PAN Card. That’s it you can join as a Flipkart Seller and you can earn Money. This is the story of Mr. A Kumar who has started his own seller account in the Flipkart and he faced some issue and difficulties which will help to grow your business.
What is benefit of becoming a Flipkart Seller?
As per Flipkart Guideline, you can apply this for the Flipkart Official Seller Website. Follow the instruction and apply for Seller. There are a lot of benefits which Mr. Kumar faced during his business.
- All the product will be picked up from your doorstep, you don’t need to any headache for picking and shipping that product. You have to do only the packaging and labeling that product.
- All the payment will be paid time to time with great customer care support if there any problem you have faced.
- Even the main problem if any customer returns your product. No need to worry about it, e-kart courier service allows to product return to your doorstep.
- As the Flipkart becomes the #1 E-Commerce Marketplace in all over India, your product will be reached to the customer and you can earn money from them.
- Flipkart provides some training and seminar. You can join there and learn some interesting things about that Product Listing and More Selling Techniques.
What are the Experiences becoming the Flipkart Seller?
Experience No. 1:
Sometimes Same customer order two or three Order at the same time but as a seller, you can understand that product will be canceled any time. But as per Flipkart policy, you can never canceled any order unless your ranking goes down. But without any thinking as per schedule time, seller packed those items and dispatched those items. But all the items get canceled that is the most panic time. Those items were returned to the Seller and deducted some money from the seller account for reverse shipping.
Experience No. 2:
One day seller had noticed that few of the items were returned back. But all product which seller received; all were damaged. The seller had informed to the customer care of the Flipkart but Flipkart did not pay him. That fault might be happened due to the courier system otherwise from the customer side. This is the most panic time when you will receive your damaged Product.
Experience No. 3:
As per one seller, sometimes receive the damaged product and they complain to the Flipkart and their product will be refunded or replaced. At that meantime, he contacted with the customer support of Flipkart and let them inform that during the shipping no damaged product he shipped and the customer care of Flipkart Resolve his problem and initiate the product price to the seller account.
There are many cases happened in the Flipkart/ Amazon and even other Vendor marketplaces. All the different Vendor Marketplace provides different policy to their seller product listing. You have to read carefully before starting your E-Commerce Doorstep business. If you really come into the market you will gain some experience to grow your business. You never Loss yourself you will always in Profit Section even you failed! Share your Experience if you face any kind of good/ Bad experience.
I am Somnath, Blogger and Founder at S4UZone. I am a Self-taught Digital Marketer and Entrepreneur By passion. Love to new innovation in technology. Share my Knowledge whatever I taught in technology.